Monday, August 13, 2012

Leonardo's Birthday DP Letter and Photos :)





















Today Leonardo's birthday DP photos arrived along with the very first letter that he has written by himself! :) As you can see, he is holding up the picture of his sponsors and he looks very happy. The DP also contained gifts to his Yeimer and his little sister. I will post both photos, his letter, and the beautiful drawing that he made in the albums. He addresses his letter to Jessica :) He writes:

Dear Jessica,

I greet you with much respect. I am happy because you sent me this beautiful gift and my sibling are also happy with it. What I liked the most was the toy car and the coloring book. Everything is pretty. My siblings felt happy with the gifts that you sent to them. It is nice to have five sponsors who are attentive to my birthday.

I say goodbye,

Leonardo De La Hoz

No comments:

Post a Comment